Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lavender Thankyou's FREEBIE

A new FREEBIE for you. This is called Lavender Thankyou's, because i wish to thank all the beautiful people who downloaded Tangles' kit, and for all of the heart warming and loving coments i received with people praying for my baby. I wish to thank you ALL for being supportive through all of my kits both free and PTU, and would also like to thank my beautiful tut writers for using my work so wonderfully. To many more artistic ideas to come.
NOTE: Because i wanted this to be special: EVERY part of this kit, from the 10 papers, to the two frames, buttons, ribbons, buckle, flowers swirls and gliters are all HAND MADE. No actions, no overlays no help whatsoever. The only part of this kit that isnt my handwork is the plates. 100 % original and all Becky:P So it may look a little more crummy, but its special.

To dowload this FREEBIE click HERE.

No comments: