Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dead Friendships FREEBIE

A new Freebie for you all even tho im still working! I had some reflection time lately and this helped me get out some frustration. Im going through a part of my life where a friend of mine has gone cold towards me now he has a new girlfriend, and i had been working on that for a while, loosing it was a little upsetting. Along with that a few other long term friends seem to be drifting away so this seemed appropriate. Some friendships are not made to last.. those that are are gems and we treasure them always. So this black and blood red kit is a bit dark but i think its nice. 10 papers, 40 elements. and FREE!


To get this kit go HERE
Hope you enjoy, remember id love to see your results!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you,

kathy

Anonymous said...

this is absolutely gorgeous!! Thanks sooooo MUCH!!!

Shey

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I loove this, ty so much for sharing!!