Friday, June 27, 2008

WORDART!!!


Here is the first of my wordart series. Baby Love, Celebrations, and Gothic! And to CELEBRATE (hehe)... im giving them to you for $2.00 each!
You get both black and white versions of these quote which I wrote myself or took as extracts from my own poetry!!
You get 7 original quotes in baby love and celebrations and 9 in gothic! so thats 14 and 18 word arts in those packs!
Each set is $2.00 BUT for customers of THIS BLOG I have a special! You cannot receive this special through any of my other stores, only this blog!!!!
IF you buy all three sets of word art, I will also send you the brushes FOR these word arts AND a surprise GRAB BAG. This could be a kit, papers, elements, or it could be my new fairy brushes coming out OR IT COULD BE BOTH. You wont know!!
Enjoy!!! I hope somone out there likes them.
Use the correct button under each word art to purchase, or if youd like to take advantage of the special offer, please feel free to email me at s4ssy.s1st3r@gmail.com with any questions or to ask for an invoice!




Gothic Wordart






Celebrate Wordart






Baby Love Wordart

No comments: